We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sandwich is a very versatile food, which can perfectly be made for dinner as for a snack, or even, why not, as a snack-dinner. They are ideal toasted and with melted cheese. And the kids love it!
In this case, we suggest you do a nutritious hummus and cheese sandwich, of the variety you want. The hummus recipe is a traditional recipe, but with the only change that has been to add a little fresh thyme that combines very well with the cheese. You will only need fifteen minutes. Do you dare to try it?
- Cheese slices (in this case, it's vegan)
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- 1 jar of chickpeas for the hummus
- 1 roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste
- 1 dash of lemon
1. The way to make a hummus is very simple. Mix all the ingredients (the chickpeas with a tablespoon of sesame paste, a roasted garlic, a splash of lemon, a little cumin and a pinch of salt).
2. We grind them with the help of a food processor and that's it. It can perfectly hold us in the tightly closed fridge for several days.
3. Meanwhile, we put a frying pan on the fire and heat it to toast the bread, we will add some chopped fresh thyme leaves to the hummus, and we will prepare the cheese slices.
3. We will put a little oil on the slices of bread, we will toast them in the pan and just when they have very little left we will put the cheese to melt.
4. On the other side of the sandwich we will spread the hummus, we will add a drizzle of oil, we will join it with the cheese and we will put it back in the pan for one more minute on each side until it finishes browning well.
5. We will serve it hot and accompanied by a rich apple and orange juice.
You can read more articles similar to Hummus sandwich with cheese. Healthy snacks for children, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.