We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Vegetarian recipes can be a good alternative to avoid consuming too much meat and to make lighter dishes in hot weather, such as a simple wild asparagus risotto.
Vegetables should be part of a good balanced diet, but they are usually the most difficult to include in children's menus because children do not usually like them, so this recipe for children can be a good solution.
- 250 gr. white rice
- 75 ml. white wine (optional)
- 1 l. vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 12 wild asparagus
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat the broth in a saucepan, set it aside keeping the heat at low temperature.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic, minced. Sauté them.
3. Then add the rice and stir. Add the white wine and allow it to absorb and evaporate.
4. Add the broth little by little, by tablespoons, so that the rice absorbs it before continuing to add more.
5. Wash the asparagus and chop them.
6. Add the asparagus to the rice and continue cooking until the rice is tender.
7. When the rice is done, add the grated cheese and chopped parsley. Leave a couple of minutes, season to taste and serve the risotto.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetarian risotto with wild asparagus, in the category of Rice on site.