We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pork is one of the favorite white meats, along with turkey or lamb, for dishes in birthday celebrations, family celebrations such as Christmas.
On this occasion, our site offers us a roast pork loin with applesauce, a very simple and easy to make.
- 1 kg of pork loin in a single piece
- 2 red apples
- 2 yellow apples
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Mozcada walnut
- 30 g of butter (or margarine)
Pork meat is very juicy when roasted, and its dryness is reduced. The apple puree adds a sweet spot to the recipe to make it a main dish that you will never forget. We teach you how to make this recipe, step by step, and with all the details.
1. In a frying pan, season the meat and sauté it over heat with olive oil until it is well browned on all sides.
2. Arrange the meat in a bowl and surround it with the peeled apples and cut into eight pieces.
3. Sprinkle the meat and apples with the glass of wine and add the same amount of water.
4. Season with cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Bake the meat with the apples for about 50 minutes at 200ºC, or until you notice that the meat is done.
6. In a bowl, mash the apples with the juice from the baking.
7. Bring the mixture to a frying pan over the fire, add the butter and let it boil until the sauce is bound.
8. Serve the sliced meat with the applesauce on the side or, if you prefer, the meat on one plate and the puree on another.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Pork loin roast with apple puree. Baked recipe, in the category of Meats on site.