We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We often do not have the time or energy to prepare complicated or elaborate meals. Thus, Guiainfantil.com He proposes this recipe for eggs cooked in the microwave. They can be the perfect solution for children's dinner, since in five minutes you will have a dinner that they will love.
Eggs tend to be liked by children in whatever way they are prepared: cooked, fried, in an omelette ... in this recipe we combine it with tomato and sausage, a mixture that cannot fail and a solution for parents who have a lot of time to cook and want to offer quality food to their children.
- 8 eggs
- 150 ml. crushed tomato
- 4 sausages
- Black pepper
Tips: You can use the chorizo instead of sausages, or add mushrooms, zucchini ... so that the recipe has some vegetables.
1. Spread the source or plate with a little oil.
2. Spread a thin crushed tomato base on the bottom of the pan or dish that is suitable for microwave or oven.
3. Cut the sausages into slices and spread them over the tomato. If you are adding another ingredient such as mushrooms, peppers, or zucchini, this is the time.
4. Crack the eggs on top, one or two per plate depending on the size of the plate.
5. Sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper.
6. Put the casserole or dish in the microwave for 1 minute and a half at maximum power, taking care to place the lid first so that it does not splash.
You can read more articles similar to Eggs on the plate with sausages in the microwave, in the Eggs category on site.